*****RELEASE DAY BLITZ!*****
Loving Josie, A Torey Hope Novel by A.D. Ellis
This is a stand-alone novel and does not need to be read in order.
Josie Decker has spent her whole life as an unloved and unwanted bother. Like a wild horse captured and bridled, Josie’s spirit is broken. She devises a plan to start her life anew; silently biding her time, she waits for the perfect moment. When that moment arises, Josie takes the opportunity and runs freely into an uncertain future in Torey Hope.
Kyle Martin is a tattooed, pierced, bad boy with a heart of gold. Marching to the beat of his own drummer, Kyle meets his perfect match early on in life. Devastating circumstances beyond his control plunge Kyle into dark despair and suffocating blackness. In an effort to escape the blackness, Kyle accepts an offer from an old friend and moves to Torey Hope.
Josie and Kyle hit it off as close friends and kindred spirits right away. Both are harboring secrets and sadness, but the connection between them is bringing light back to their smiles, their hearts, their lives. Kyle and Josie cling to each other as they battle guilt and crushed spirits. Through it all, with a lot of help from an unexpected accomplice, Kyle and Josie come to view each other in a new light.
When the past catches up to them and causes their lives to come crashing down, will Kyle and Josie get the chance to see where their future is headed? Or will they be forced to admit they waited too long to embrace what was right in front of them the whole time?
A heart-wrenching and heart-warming love story of cherishing the past while embracing the future.
For ages 18+ due to adult language and situations.
This book will be available on Nook SOON (if it's not already!)
Carrie's Review: Another fantastic story in the Torey Hope series! I have loved every book immensely and highly recommend. The inclusion of characters from other books really adds to the story. I loved getting to know Kyle and Josie immensely, and seeing their relationship develop. Absolutely a five star read. Highly recommend the entire series.
- Readers (individuals) can win a signed paper back copy of Loving Josie by:
- Sharing about Loving Josie on social media.
- Every time you post about Loving Josie on ANY social media, tag me or my page or send me the link and each one will earn you an entry.
- If you’ve read the book, every place you post your review (send me the link to Amazon, Goodreads, Nook, iBooks, Kobo, Facebook, website, etc) will earn an entry as well
- I’ll run this contest for 5 days.(January 19-23)
- I’ll be choosing 5 winners from all entries (readers and bloggers)
- Be sure to tag me or send me a link so I can count your entries.
Connect with A.D. Ellis and find out more about her other books: