Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hopeful Review Post and Author Spotlight


Guys like Joel Wentworth weren't meant to fall in love with girls like me. He could have had his pick of the girls on campus but somehow the laws of nature were defied and we fell crazy in love. And for a short time I thought it would be for infinity.
On July 10, 2006, straight after graduation, Joel left for New York and despite him wanting me to go with him, I refused, unwilling to disappoint my parents and risk the judgment of my friends. I never saw him again. Never even spoke to him.
I've spent the last eight years working hard to put my career front and center in my life, dodging any personal complications - I have a strict no dating policy.  I've managed to piece together a reality that works for me. Until now.
Now, Joel's coming back to London.
And I need to get over him before he gets over here.
*Not suitable for younger readers due to sexual content and language.*

 www.amzn.com/dp/B00LSXPYNG
www.amzn.co.uk/dp/B00LSXPYNG
www.amazon.ca/dp/B00LSXPYNG
www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00LSXPYNG


Carrie's Review: I greatly enjoyed Ava and Joel's story and loved how their past story was interspersed with the present. Great romance and loveable characters. This is a companion book to Faithful(Leah and Daniel's story) and a fantastic summer read.



1. What or who inspired you to write? I was inspired to write when I looked up my first crush online and he'd become a super successful entrepreneur. I thought it would be a great start to a romance novel and it's how Faithful begins.
2.
Who are your favorite authors?
In my genre my favourite authors are Christina Lauren, Georgia Cates, Kristen Proby, JLynn - the list goes on and on. I'm reading the Will by Kristen Ashley and I'm loving it at the moment. It's my first one of hers and it won't be my last.
3.
Which is your favorite of all your characters? You can't make me choose! I'd be friends with any of them and I wouldn't mind getting to know Joel or Daniel a bit better!
4.
Who would you cast to play Leah and Daniel in a movie? Joel and Ava?Gosh that's so hard. I can't imagine an actor in any of the roles because they exist in my head as real people! For those that have seen my teasers will know that Justin Joslin was my inspiration for Joel in Hopeful.
5.
What is/are your favorite book(s)?My favourite book in my genre is Beautiful Player. Love that Will Sumner!

No comments:

Post a Comment