Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Fixer Blog Tour

AlysonRaynes-blogtourbanner

Follow the tour : http://www.twinsietalk.com/?page_id=879
 

 
alysonRaynes-Book1synopsis

 
Title: Deception Book 1 in the Fixer Series
Author: Alyson Raynes
Genre: Suspenseful Romance/Erotica
Synopsis Brooke has spent the past eleven years living with a man she thought would be her forever. One afternoon of unanswered phone calls reveals he isn’t the man she thought he was. Just when things couldn’t get any worse, she’s forced to call upon a stranger for help. Can Dylan save Brooke from her broken past or does he have secrets of his own that will destroy them before they even get started?
trailer
excerpt

"Don't compare yourself to the women I've dated. Looks are only skin deep, they don't last forever. I don't look for that in a woman anyway. I want a woman who can think for herself, one that I can have conversations with, share my life with and someone who isn't hung up on my money; someone like you. To me, you're the most intriguing, beautiful woman I've ever met." - (Deception)
reviewTTbanner

Deception by Alyson Raynes
Megan's Review

I was given a copy of this book for an honest review; no compensation was received on my part for it.

Deception is book #1 in the Fixer series! As always, I am stingy with a 5 star but this was an easy 4.5 for me…I loved it!

Brook is a 30-something year old woman taking her first steps to a career. She has been in a relationship for 11 years with her boyfriend who happens to be a very important lawyer…however; all that Brook knows is not what it seems. Meeting Dylan Prescott is both the best and worst thing for her…but you will have to read it to find out why. A deceptive relationship and newfound desire leave Brook in danger. Though she is a grown woman, her life experience is lacking and she is very immature in many ways. She has had bad things happen to her and in my opinion looks at the world through somewhat foggy rose-colored glasses. I wanted to slap her several times…she was not my favorite character…but I grew to love her strength and stubbornness.

Dylan…OMG! Hot, hot, hot alpha male with a shady side. The sexual tension between him and Brook…yummmm! Strong, protective, romantic…ugh I loved him, but there is so much more to him.

This book had me by the balls from the beginning…thank god I had Promiscuous (Fixer #2) ready and waiting! I could not stop reading…my only dislike is the time frame between their meeting and their getting together, a year passed in the blink of an eye and I felt as though I missed out on something in that time. However, I was completely and totally immersed in the hidden story…I wanted to know more and my mind didn't stop questioning and wondering. This book is not your basic two people meet and have great sex and there is a slimy bad guy in the shadows whose bad intentions are thwarted and that's the end…nobody is what they appear to be, there are characters you will love and hate…ones that will throw you for a loop and make you question continuously, and there are secrets around every corner. The story line was deep…filled with inner turmoil, unknown external forces, secrecy, and panty dropping sex. It is an intense love story amidst danger and secrets that I would definitely recommend to anyone (18+) who is looking for a well-written read that will suck you in and make you want more. I will not say it is a happily ever after because there is so much left unanswered, but it is not a cliff-hanger that will piss you off either…you will just want Promiscuous right away.
teasers


synopsis

AlysonRaynes-Book2
Title: Promiscuous Book 2 in the Fixer Series
Author: Alyson Raynes
Genre: Suspenseful Romance/Erotica
Synopsis: A cold front was moving in and a slight chill moved through me. Knowing how he felt about me, I knew he would do anything to keep me safe. Committing murder wasn’t beneath him and it was dangerous for me to think that he could be involved in Amber’s death.

I was trapped in a dark place, scared with nothing to eat; barely breathing. I missed the man I could no long remember but knew existed long ago. The promise of rescue keeps me from losing what's left of my mind.

I loved him, believing he loved me too but time had passed, my memories scattered, almost non-existent. I longed for a closeness, to be with him; then realized I don't even know who he is.

excerpt

"Well...bitch! I may be trash but I'm nothing like you. For starters, when someone says it's over, it means it's over. It doesn't mean you continue to call them, stop by their house or continue to try and seduce them. You see Misty, Dylan is a lot nicer than I am, so I'll put it in a language that you can easily understand. You're a whore Misty. You'll stick your mouth on any cock that's put before you, just so you can climb your way to the top of the corporate ladder. That's right, I've heard all of the office talk about you and seeing how you parade around like a piranha with Dylan, I know it's true. Now get the fuck out of my room so I can finish fucking my fiance!"

trailer

reviewTTbanner

Promiscuous (Fixer #2) by Alyson Raynes
Megan's Review:

I was given a copy of this book for an honest review; no compensation was received on my part for it.

As much as I loved Deception (Fixer #1) I loved this more!!! This one is totally getting a 5 star…I would have been stingy again as normal but the very end blew my freaking mind!!! I am still speechless and so help me can't even begin to wait for Redemption (Fixer #3) to be released!!!

Promiscuous picks up right where Deception left off. Brook and Dylan are still exploring the boundaries to their relationship, dealing with the intensity of their feelings for one another, and trying to solve the mystery of who is after Brook. This book answers a lot of questions about Brook's past, Dylan's past, and introduces you more intimately to many of the secondary characters.

OMG…this is so hard without giving spoilers! Ok…this book chewed me up and spit me out emotionally. I love Brooke and Dylan together…the intensity of their relationship, the obvious love and devotion…it is overwhelming at times. Then comes the incident that tests them both to the extreme. Neither will ever be completely the same…but you have to read it to understand.

Secrets are revealed and questions are answered…but there is still more. Alyson has done it again with more of Dylan's dominating alpha male hotness and Brooke's stubborn, sometimes childish behavior and perseverance in the face of adversity. The end of this book literally had me reeling and speechless at the same time. I was in complete and total shock. Seriously, my gasping out loud had the hubs worried and asking me if something was wrong, until he realized I had just finished my book (hahahaha).

Due to foul language, numerous sex scenes, and darker situations that Brooke faces in this book it is definitely for those 18+. However, if you are not bothered by any of these things and are looking for an intriguing, well-written, grab you by the balls book series to completely devour this series if for you. I will definitely be one-clicking Redemption (Fixer #3) in March!!!
teasers


playlistTTbanner

giveaway

about the author

Alyson enjoys bringing characters to life and has been writing since she was a little girl. Her first published book was in elementary school where it was put on display in the library for others to read. Alyson’s love for books is what compels her to write and create new worlds of her own for others to enjoy. She enjoys writing everything from erotica to suspense thrillers. Fixer of Deceit is the first book in the Fixer Series, which is both an erotic romance and suspense thriller. A Colorado native, Alyson loves to travel. She has visited Ireland, Mexico and most of the United States. Her favorite vacation hideaway is Hawaii. She has a love for the ocean and enjoys swimming with sea turtles in the wild. Alyson is a former accountant who has traded in her abacus for a full-time writing career.
She has been happily married for twenty-one years to her high school sweetheart and is the proud mother of two. Her love of quilting keeps her busy in the winter months when she isn’t writing. Alyson’s favorite past time is spending time with her family, watching football and laughing together.
social links

Buy Links

 
Deception Buy Links:
Amazon US: Amazon US Deception
Amazon UK: Amazon UK Deception
Barnes & Noble: B&N Deception
 
Promiscuious Buy Links:
Barnes and Noble: B&N Promiscuous
angie-TwinsietalkFBbanner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment