Monday, January 20, 2014

Fallen From Grace Blog Tour

Title: Fallen from Grace
Author: Leigh Songstad
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Synopsis:
Expensive cars...
Penthouse apartments...
Exclusive clubs and endless money...
By day, Judas Woods practices Law in New York City.
By night, he’s forced to portray a playboy image he despises.
Past resentments his father holds against him have made Judas a prisoner in his own life. Just as he is ready to give up on life, he meets her—Grace Winters. Beautiful, intelligent and way out of his league.
Years have passed since the tragic accident that destroyed her family in just one night, and Grace Winters has finally found her new normal. Congressman Ellis Randall is charming, charismatic, flawless...and he wants to marry her.
Things are perfect.
Almost too perfect…
When Grace meets the enigmatic and troubled local bad boy, Judas Woods, she is swept into a whirlwind affair of passion, desire, and secrets.
What is Congressman Randall hiding?
And can Grace trust the bad boy she is falling hopelessly in love with?















 

Giveaway:
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/MjNhYzA3MmJiOGE1Yjg2Nzg5MzE0NzkwMGY2MzM3Ojc1/


Leigh Nicole Songstad found her love for writing during her college years while earning degrees in Political Science and Human Services. She lives in The Black Hills with her husband and their three children. With many more characters and stories patiently waiting on her hard drive she hopes to continue writing, for as long as God allows.


Links:

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Leigh-Songstad/143312655816013?ref=hl

Goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17163929-blood-sake



Author Interview Questions:
1. What do you do when you are not writing?
Lol, writing in my head? Walking down the aisles at the supermarket, changing a dirty diaper or meditating between our squabbling kids, I’m always thinking about a story or characters. They never really leave me alone and I like it that way.
2. When did you first start writing and when did you finish your first book?
I’ve been writing for years. The college I went to was writing extensive, over the years I probably wrote a hundred essays. Also, I wrote a book while in college but I hope no one ever reads its. My mom and best friend read it and loved it but I am and always will be my toughest critic. After I graduated in 2010, I wrote my second book, it’s been to a dozen or so beta readers. They all loved it and are disappointed that it won’t be my debut novel but it’s a trilogy and the first book ends with a cliffhanger so I want it to be completely done before I publish. I started writing Fallen from Grace this past September and finished in November. I’m excited for it to be my debut novel.
3.How did you choose the genre you write in?
I love writing all genres. My first and second book are paranormal romance and my newest book is a contemporary romance.
4. Do you listen to music while writing?
I love listening to music while I write. My taste in music varies from Chopin to Metallica, mixed with a little M83 and Verve Pipe.
5. Do you ever experience writer’s block?
Touchy subject. I fear if I say no, I’ll get writers block. Lol, I’m superstitious at times. Does that answer the question?
6. Can you tell us about your challenges in getting your first book published?
I’m currently in the process of publishing. I’ve learned a lot from other Indie authors. The Indie community is so amazing and supporting. I guess my biggest problem is money. Since we do this all out of pocket and we are a one income household, it’s hard to pay for editing, covers, blog tours, formatting and anything else required to publish.
7. What was your favorite chapter (or part) to write and why?
I loved writing it all. I thought the romance scenes were going to be harder, but after a glass of wine I was good to go J
8. Are there certain characters you would like to go back to, or is there a theme or idea you’d love to work with?
I have characters in story’s I’ve written throughout my days of writing that will eventually get their own book. I love them like I love my children, they all have a place in my heart.
9. What has been the toughest criticism given to you as an author? What has been the best compliment?
So far, I haven’t been given any bad criticism and I’m super scared about it. I know there’s always room for improvement and like I said, I’m my toughest critic. I know I need to develop thick skin to survive in the industry and once that first bad review comes in I will have to accept it as someone’s opinion and try to take something positive from it.
My best compliment would have to be I’m a beautiful writer and they want more <3
10. Is there anything that you would like to say to your readers and fans?
So far my only fans are my family, friends and beta readers, and I’ve told them dozens of times how much I love and appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment